- Strategic Counsel and Planning: Campfire works with clients to build strategic purpose into their communications efforts. We specialize in aligning multiple channels – such as writing, new media, media relations and presentations – into a functioning whole with goals and timelines to move public opinion.
- Message Development: Campfire combines research-driven best practices with superior writing and editing services to customize a message for your target audience -- be it potential customers, members of the press or online communities.
- Social Media: Our social media campaigns have earned public commendation from The Washington Post and independent media observers. Our approach is targeted, cost-effective and measurable, whether integrating best practices for corporate blogging and social media or executing robust online advertising campaigns.
- Crisis Communications: Named a “damage control expert” by National Journal, Campfire’s Henry Fawell has navigated companies through worker fatalities, regulatory scrutiny, executive misconduct, issue advocacy and alliance building challenges. Equally important, Campfire offers customized crisis planning services to help you mitigate potential challenges before they emerge.
- Media Relations: Unlike traditional PR firms, we don’t confuse busyness with effectiveness in today’s fragmented media environment. Campfire blends proven media placement strategies with an understanding of the 21st century newsroom to connect you with the right opinion leaders at the right time.
- Writing & Editing: Our commentaries have been published in The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post and The (Baltimore) Sun as well as influential blogs, trade publications and other media outlets. We draft content from scratch for clients and also provide editing services to ensure that content your team produces in-house meets your strategic objectives.